|-/.:.\-|

October 24 2017

Hello! I wanted to give an update on not only myself but the future of my book AND my other works.

At the moment I'm in the second bordering third month of being a junior in high school, and currently 16. I started this book at the end of my last year of middle school, so eight grade when I was only 13, it's been almost three years since I started this book. Not just started, impulsively started. Since then, my writing has had a more than drastic change.

I want to thank you all for sticking around for this long. Through thick and thin in my life you've all been apart of it. Since I was diagnosed with depression to when my dog tragically passed away. From the addition (and loss) of now both my hamsters Bonbon and Pip (who recently passed on the nineteenth) to my more than incredible time seeing Twenty One Pilots in concert back in January 2017 (and my earlier time seeing Halsey in October 2015).

Now in my life, I have matured and become much more responsible. As of the twenty second I have added a baby bearded dragon, that I have named Papaya, to my family. Also this Friday on the twenty seventh I plan on attending the Fall Out Boy concert in Boston! I have floor a tickets and I can't wait to attend.

Finally getting to the final point in this note, I plan on not only ending this book but ending my career as a Wattpad writer. I do not regret creating this, not one bit. But all good things must come to an end. I feel that I have outgrown my fan fiction writing days.

I'm happy to say I reached so many of you with my writing and was able to talk to as many as you as I could . I want to thank you all for sticking with me throughout this journey, and please if you're thinking about starting to write, go for it. I believe in you!

My dog, Charlie who recently turned eight

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram:
             Personal: lilyaernst
             My Dog's Instagram: charliethebeagle09
- Tumblr: I currently have 30 but here's the first 10
             Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
             Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
            Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
            KidnTeenagers Blog: kidnteenagersskeletons
            Dog Blog: onlycutedogs
            Cat Blog: ccatts
            Legend Of Zelda: legend-o-f-zelda
            Tom Holland Blog: tomcankixkmeintheface
            Band Blog: i-pxniced-at-the-disco
           Studio Ghibli Blog: s-studio-ghibli
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
          Personal: howtobelame101
          Fan Account (Attack on Titan based): AttackonAhh

- Pinterest: illegalmemes
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties!