Murder - Patrick Imagine #1

***This was based off something @stumphalicious wrote in her Patrick imagines book, but it seems she has deleted it, those who read her imagines will recognize it when you read the ending. ***

I unlocked the door to my apartment. Well, my boyfriend and I's shared apartment.

"Patrick?" I called out, it was pretty unusual for him not greet me as soon as I got home. I looked around the fairly big apartment, only to find himself sitting on the floor in the bathroom shaking.

"Patrick baby what's wrong?" I said rushing to my boyfriend's side.

"I- I killed him (Y/N), I killed him" Patrick said starting to rock back in forth. All the color immediately drained from my face, stunned at what my adorable boyfriend just said.

"What!? Patrick, honey, who did you kill?" I asked him sternly, placing my had on his back.

"H-Him" Patrick answered, extending his pointer finger towards the ground where the squished body of a house fly laid.

"Well then, look who joined the club, I squished a couple of ants just last week." I said to him giving him a smirk.

"This is real (Y/N)! We're gonna have to change our names! We'll have to more to a different city! Or a different country!" He told me looking up at me with glassy eyes. I sighed and nodded, standing up.

"I call dibs on the name Sandy," I told him picking up the yellow fly swatted sitting on the floor next to Patrick, and a tissue. Patrick took the tissues and wiped up the fly's remains with it.

"Now, help me hide the body."

|-/.:.\-|

April 22 2015

I can't take credit for all this.
I borrowed the murder idea from @stumphalicious who originally used a spider in her imagine. I also took the last line from her imagine as well, but besides that everything else I wrote!

~accomplishment achieved~

Don't judge me *^*

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties