Moving In - Pete Imagine #4

"Pete are you sure your okay with this?" You asked your boyfriend of 3 years, standing in front of his mansion like house.

"Of course I am babe! We've been dating for 3 years it's about time we move in together." He replied walking to the back of your car and popping open the trunk. He started grabbing boxes, piling them on top of each other.

"Pete you can't carry all of those at once." You pointed out the five medium sized boxes he was about to grab, slightly giggling.

"Can too" He lifting all five boxes at once and walking about four feet from the car before tripping over his untied shoe lace and face planting on the pavement dropping all the boxes.

"And there go my clothes." You giggle while walking over to the trunk and grabbing a few boxes and carrying them to the house yourself. Passing Pete, he was on his knees picking up the clothes that had exploded out of a few boxes when they came in contact with the pavement along with his face.

"I'm sorry about this" He apologised trying to stuff clothes back into the boxes as fast as he could.

"It okay Pete, I can always just was them" You giggled while walking the boxes into the house. You released the process of carrying boxes into the house along with Pete until you had the last box in your arms. You closed the trunk of your car and carried the big box inside of the house and set it in the ground with other 10 or so boxes. "Finally done!" Your said proudly. Pete nodded as he helped you open boxes and carry things to cartoon parts of the house.

By the time you both finished unpacking you were exhausted. You both plopped on the couch and you cuddled up to Pete's side tiredly as he draped his arm lazily aver your shoulders. You let out a small yawn and tried to cuddle up to Pete's side more.

"I can't believe you finally moved in" Pete smiled looking down at you waiting for your reply only to find out you fell asleep.

|-/.:.\-|

May 13 2015

I DID IT
THIS IS MY 50TH ENTRY (Authors notes don't count as entires)

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties