Thanks For The Memories - Pete Imagine #5

***I feel really bad for laughing at the picture because it looks like Pete Pete The Sheep is in pain 😰
Warning: contains mention of abuse***

"(Y/N)? What this?" Your best friend, Pete, asked grabbing your right arm. He rolled the fabric of your long sleeve shirt to show your forearm. This brought 4 small purpling marks in the curve of finger prints, into view. He turned over you arm to show another purplish mark resembling a thumb print. "Who did this to you?" He asked worryingly.

"It's nothing Pete, don't worry about it" You gave him a sheepish and pulled your arm back, recovering the bruises. Pete stepped closer to you, and took ahold of your sunglasses. With a simple yank, another mark, this time on your left eye, was revealed. A black eye.

It was late. He was late. Again.
It wasn't until 3 am when he stumbled through the door. The stench of liquor and cheap purfume filled the room. He didn't see you sitting there until he flicked the light switch on. With the light filling the room you could see the distinct bright red lipstick all over his face. You already knew he was cheating in you, but it still caused you so much pain.

"What are you looking at? You bitch." He spat towards you. You knew he was drunk, but you also knew he meant every word of it. He stomped over to you and grabbed the front your shirt. Your faces were level, him warm alcohol smelling breath washed over your face. "I SAID WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" He screamed. You let out a whimper afraid anything your replied would fuel his drunken rage even more. But not answering fuelled it even worse. He let go of his grip on your shirt and forcefully grabbed your right arm. Before you knew what he was doing you felt his free fist connect with your left eye.

You shuddered at the memory of last night. Pete gasped at the sight of your eye. It was fairly fresh and going from a brownish green into a blueish almost purple color.

"(Y/N), this is serious. Who. Did. This. To. You" Pete asked putting his hands on your shoulders and looking right into your eyes. His stare making you uncomfortable, you shifted your gaze to the left and at the ground. "Please... (Y/N)... I want to help you" Pete's voice sound almost pained.

"I-I-It was {insert a random guy's name}" You admitted your gaze still focused on the ground.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Pete asked shocked. You nodded and bursted into tears. Pete pulled you to his chest and gingerly wrapped his arms around you protectively and lovingly. "We can fix this (Y/N). You could end his rein over you." Pete told you comfortingly stroking your hair. You pulled away from his chest, his shirt now stained with your tears.

"H-How?" You sniffled, tears still streaming down your delicate face.

You cowered in the corner. Laying in the feral position, your arms protectively over your head trying to prevent anymore blows to it.

"Please..... Just let me leave" You croaked out. You shook frighteningly as he neared closer to you.

"I can't risk you telling anyone about us sweetheart." He said in a sickeningly sweet tone causing a shudder to run down your aching spine. "Even if you do end us one day..." He got closer, and closer until his head was right next to your ear. "I'll beat you so bad. By the time anyone would get to you, you would've died from internal bleeding." He laughed, his hot breathe running against your ear.

"P-Please...." You begged, tucking your knees to your chest even tighter than before. He laughed, almost evil like, before standing up and sending another blow into your back.

"He told me if I dumped him he'd beat me so bad I'd die from internal bleeding" You told him, thinking back to the awful memory.

"You could, um. You could.... You could run away! You could run away with me! You could come with me on tour tomorrow! He wouldn't you were with me at all!" Pete suggested. It was a great idea, you nodded along to his plan. "You know (Y/N) I've always really liked you. more then a friend way. Like I think I really love you" Pete admitted to you. It caused something to snap in your brain. Not a bad snap, but an 'ohhhh' snap. Lately Pete had been fidgety around you, and this explained why.

"I've always liked you, you doofus" You told him and crashed your lips into his, catching him off guard. You really did mean it. The only reason you went out with {random guy's name} was because you were trying to get over your crush over Pete. You smiled into the kiss as Pete realised what was happening and started to kiss you back.

Once you both pulled away, you guys finished your plan. Pete would come pick you up and you's leave tonight when {insert random guy's name} was asleep or wasn't home.

~*~

Luckily tonight he wasn't home. He was probably out drinking again.

You sighed and zipped up your last suitcase. You didn't want to bring everything. Only the thing you needed and cherished the most. Like clothes, make up, tooth brush, hairbrush, deodorant, family photos, electronics and their chargers, ect.

A loud beep came from outside. Peeking out the window, you saw it was Pete's fancy ass spots car in your drive way, waiting for you.

You took out a scrap price of paper and a pen and scribbled a quick note to {random guy's name}.

Thanks for the Memories

You smiled at the cleverness of using one of the song titles written by the guy your leaving {random guy's name} for. Then you grabbed your bags and headed for Pete's car.

|-/.:.\-|

May 25 2015

That came out really shitty, and that was kinda depressing kinda not. It took e an hour to write actually but *shrugs off into the sun*

It's really funny how Cobra Starship came on. I mean I hate Cobra Starship. Like I really really really hate them. Just the music though. But it's the song "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" since it has Pete Wentz in the title I'll give them a chance. But only for Pete uwu.

Btw I made a tumblr.
Finally. Not like most if you care.
But it's @justbasictrash so follow me if you want? I'm still not really sure how it works tbfh 😓

I'm still obsessed with stardom like its so addicting 😪

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties