What He Loves About You

Joe:
Joe absolutely loves your smile. He loves how your smile seems to illuminate the room. When you smile he literally sits there and watches you until you give him a confused look and giggle at him before kissing him on the cheek and returning to your activity. ((don't be a perv you horny ass teenagers))

Andy:
Andy loves it when you wear his clothes, and how they're oversized on you yet seem to fit you perfectly. He often catches you taking a t-shirt of his or taking his sunglasses when you're out in public, you know it doesn't bother him especially since he laughs when you take his stuff.

Patrick:
Patrick loves your laugh. He doesn't understand how you hate it. It's a mix of a slightly high pitched giggle and a dying parakeet, ((twinsiesss! Actually I already have a twin. She's a bitch)) but he loves it anyways. Whenever he's around you he's always cracking a joke and sending you into a fit of giggles.

Pete:
Pete loves your singing. He'll often catch you singing all over the house, while cooking, while cleaning, while {insert hobby}, while getting ready, while on the phone, and when you're in the shower, he likes to burst in singing with you, and it ends up with you screaming and checking to see of heart is still beating.

|-/.:.\-|

April 15 2015

AND ANOTHER ONE ̶G̶̶O̶̶N̶E̶ DONE
I WILL NOT SING QUEEN
BUM BUM BUM ANOTHER ONE
BITES THE DUST

GODDAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN

AND I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONE GIVING
THIS ALL IT'S VIEWS
I GOT ON AND I HAD A BUNCH OF VOTES
LIKE YAY
HI
I WILL PROBABLY SCARE YOU AWAY
BECAUSE I DO THAT A LOT

Goodbye {insert nationality} beauties