Pizza Pizza - Pete Imagine #3

"Pete! That's wayyyy too much sauce!" You giggle as Pete poured sauce all over his pizza.

"Shush, this is my pizza! You have your own to make." He pointed to yours that had a small amount of sauce spread evenly over the dough.

"Just hand me the cheese before you use it all on your pizza you idiot." You laughed reaching for the cheese Pete was dumping on his pizza.

"I like cheesy pizza!" He announced putting even more cheese on his causing you to giggle and shake your head. "PEPPORONIIIII" Pete yelled before dumping the entire, brand new, package of pepperoni all over his pizza causing you to shake your head disapprovingly.

After you had both finished your pizzas you could tell whose was whose. Yours had a light amount of sauce cover with a little bit of cheese and had a couple of pepperoni slices, that you stole from Pete, and made them into a smiley face. Pete's had clumps of sauce the leaked through the huge mound of cheese and a shit ton of pepperoni piled on top.

"Okay Pete, we need to get these in the oven and make sure you don't set the timer for 15 hours again." You said placing your pizza on the top rack of the oven.

"That was once!" Pete protested while lacing his pizza in the oven. "And that was a while ago too!"

"Pete it's happened at least 5 times, and one of those times was yesterday." You said giggling.

"Oh shut up" Pete pouted angrily like a little child with his arms crossed over his chest.

.:Timeskip brought to you buy Pete's Pizzeria, not delivering:.

You and Pete were now at the table enjoying your homemade pizzas that you made sure not to burn.

"Fuck Caesar'a "Pizza Pizza" shit, this is where the good pizza is at" Pete said shoving another slice if his pizza in his moth causing you to burst out laughing.

|-/.:.\-|

May 12 2015

13 more to go!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties