Can't Believe It - Patrick Imagine #11

"She's beautiful 'Trick" Pete said, walking behind Patrick and placing on a hand on his shoulder.

"She looks just like (Y/N)" Joe told him standing next to Pete and looking over Patrick's shoulder at the newborn baby girl resting peacefully in Patrick's arms.

"Congrats bud" Andy congratulated, taking his place next to Joe gazing at the little girl in Patrick's arms.

"I-I can't believe it" Patrick stuttered mesmerised by a simple baby girl. Silence washed over the four as they watched her.

"I'm really sorry 'Trick" Pete announced breaking the silence. His head turned to the other side of the room where (Y/N) laid, motionless with a white sheet pulled over her head.

"I just can't believe, I can't believe she's gone" Patrick sobbed waking his newborn up. Bringing her up to his chest and hummed and cried trying to stop the wailing.

"What are you gonna name her?" Andy asked crouching down to get a better look at the baby.

"Her name is (Y/N)"

|-/.:.\-|

July 8 2015

Oh my god I started crying while writing this. I'm sorry it's so sad and so short. I'm just watching Glee, and it's the episode where Finn dies and oh my god I'm just not okay. Finn was my little baby.

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties