We'll Show These Motherfuckers Who Their Messing With - Andy Imagine #4 (PART 2)

***A continuation of Perfect, hopefully this one will make up for that shitty imagine
Warnings: Bullying and Mentions of self harm, again please don't cut. I love you all and I just can't stand to see any of you in pain.***

"We'll show these motherfuckers who their messing with."

It's been a month since that horrid night in the bathroom. The night you broke. The night you scarred you fragile skin. The night Andy promised to get back at them.

So far he's kept his promise. Right now you were standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom. A beautiful red dress, that showed off all your curves in all the right ways, flowed down to your feet, a gold necklace Andy had given you oh so long ago seemed to sparkle along with the matching bracelet you came across not too long ago. Your hair straightened and complimented the earrings you had on, gold like your other jewellery, that seemed to resemble diamonds. Your gold heels strapped around your ankles, matching the rest of your outfit beautifully. You sighed thinking to back out of the plan.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful" Andy came behind you in a three piece black and white suit. If it weren't for his gold cuff links you could've taken him for a penguin. All his tattoos, but the one on his throat, were hidden beneath his suit. He had matching black chucks on, his hair combed in his usual hair style, and a red bow tie that matched your dress. There was no doubt he look handsome.

"You great too. Are you sure we can't just stay home and-" Andy cut you by pulling you into a kiss. You laid your hands on his chest and stood on the tips of your toes to deepen the kiss. Then he pulled away.

"We'll save this for after the premier." And winked and grabbed your hand, the one still laced with the white gauze. Since you worked at a big fancy movie company you were invited to the movie premiers. Andy's plan was for you to bring him and to show him off. Most of your co workers loved Fall Out Boy, one of them, also the one you hated the most of all of those stuck up bitches, had a huge crush on Andy.

.:Bringing my timeskips back because you guys rally loved 'em. This is brought to you by Mother Hurley and his evil revenge plans:.

Andy had brought you two to the premier in a limo. It's not that you weren't used to it, but some people gasped when they law it was you who got out of the limo. Andy would come in around the back and meet you in the middle to make it an even more surprise.

You walked around for a bit until you felt something come in contact with your ankle. You fell to the ground with a loud 'thump' causing many people to look in your direction. Turning over so you were sitting on your ass you looked up to see it was her. It was {insert name of a bitch you hate}. She wore her dyed blonde hair up in a side bun, and had a blue dress on that was so short it was practically non existent.

"Oops sorry (Y/N) I didn't see ya there. I guess that just proves how invisible you are." She looked over you, her and the rest if the crowd laughed at you. "What's that on your arm?" She questioned grabbing your arm. You winced as her hand came in contact with your wrapped up wrist. After a month you'd think they stop hurting and started to fade away. But no, you had cut so deep that you almost hit a vein. "What you emo? Cutting yourself for attention?" She said in mocking baby voice. You ripped your arm away from her and scooted away from her. She was about to make another remark when Andy arrived and stepped in.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Andy yelled stepping in front of you protectively.

"O-Oh my god! You're Andy Hurley!" She screeched and lunged foreword to hug him. He took a side step and sent her face planting to the ground. A crowd that had formed around you roared with laughed as she flushed red and stood up. "What are you doing here? Your not in the movie or part of our company." She question trying to escape the clutches of even more embarrassment.

"Actually I'm here with my girlfriend" Andy stated to {insert name of a bitch you hate} matter of factly.

"Oh Andy! If you wanted to go out with me, you could've just asked." {insert name of a bitch you hate} purred and pushed herself on Andy. He awkwardly pushed her away and stepped back closer towards you.

"Like I'd ever date a slut like you." He said bitterly. She scoffed as the crowd roared with laughter once again. "My girlfriend I'd (Y/N)" He said turning around and helping you up off the ground.

"Ew why are you dating that sack of shit, she deserves no one, especially not a rock star like you." She spat. You wanted to break down crying or punch that bitch, or both.

"This 'sack of shit' is beautiful. No not beautiful, sexy as fuck. Do know how hard it was for me to come here? I had to literally slap myself to try and keep myself off of her. And compared to you, she's a diamond. She's my diamond, she went vegan for me, and I have been here for her since before she even started working for your over rated company. I was there when you pushed her too far and she hurt herself. SHE TARNISHED HER BEAUTIFUL SKIN BECAUSE A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU COULDN'T DEAL WITH WHAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE. YOU HURT MY (Y/N), AND THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN." Andy's face turned the same scarlet as your dress with anger. His hand extended and his pointer finger pointed at {insert name of a bitch you hate} for emphasise, she coward back at the anger drummer.

"Andy calm down. Let's just go home, coming here was a mistake." You said and he turned around and pulled you in a kiss. It wasn't like the kiss you shared earlier. This one was lustful and showing so much emotion. From an outer look it looked forceful, but it wasn't it was loving and surely calmed him down. The crowd gasped at his sudden affection before he pulled away and dragged you away and to the limo where you both drove home, and I think you know what happened next.

|-/.:.\-|

May 28 2015

I'm watching criminal minds, I love this show so much.

Ugh after this I have to finish Reached
I have 400 pages to reah
Uggggggghhhhhh

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties