Your Lie - Patrick Imagine

It happened again. I knew it would if she pushed herself too far again. I just want to do whats best for her, but i also want her to be happy. It's times like this I don't know what to do for her.

My speed increases as I bolt through the extremely sanitized building. It smells like bleach, my nose crinkled at the strong stench. White walls with accents of sea green, white tiles polished to perfection, the small bursts of shining silver of hospital equipment. People. Doctors, Nurses, Other Employees, Patients, Visitors, scatter the hallways.

Room one hundred and five, floor two. No time for elevators. Up the stairs, my feet making an evident thud as they pounded against each concrete stair that was caked in lamented tiles.

Floor two, I rip the door open and bolt into the hallway. Swerving out of the way of people, one hundred and three, one hundred and four, one hundred and five...

"SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE, GET A DOCTOR IN HERE!" I hear a woman's voice yell and she, and many nurses dashed into her hospital room.

"COME ON (Y/N) STAY WITH US!" Another nurse yells, a man this time. I see her hand grasping the metal bar of her hospital bed as her body jerked violently."

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, YOU CAN DO IT!" A third nurse yells.

"Sir, you can't be here right now." W male nurse tells me, blocking my way into her room. A doctor runs in, the nurse pushes me away. He body stops shaking and I see her hand let go of the metal bar.

*timeskip brought to you by me crying over fictional characters.*

They moved her to the ICU. They won't let me visit her. The day, the day she collapsed, she told me she was fine. But that was a lie. But it's not her fault, it's mine because if only.... If only I looked out for her health just a little more....

|-/.:.\-|

April 10 2016

I finished Your Lie In April
kill me please.

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties.