Cuddles - Patrick Imagine #6

It was terrible outside. A huge thunderstorm had broken out and it was just terrible. The sky was covered in layers of charcoal grey clouds that cried over the town you lived in. Occasionally letting out a wail of thunder or a flash of lightning.

You hated storms, especially when lightning occurred during them. Another flash of lightning streaked across the sky like a paint on a paintbrush. You jumped as you hid deeper under the covers. Lightning terrified you. You clung to the blanket around you slowly being lulled by the pounding of rain against the windows and roof and the patter sound of the shower going in the bathroom.

You heard the shower stop as another flash of lightning lit up the room followed by an unfriendly loud boom of thunder causing you to make an weeping sound and pull the blanket more over your head.

Patrick walked out of the bathroom in pajama pants and no shirt. He walked over to your dresser and opened one of the heavy wooden drawers to reveal an variety of different coloured t-shirts folded neatly in it. He grabbed a white one and sloped it on, before walking over to your terrified form running his hand through his damp messy hair.

"(Y/N), it's only a storm, your okay" He told you suiting on the edge of the bed next to you and pulled your body in his embrace.

"It just scares me 'Trick" You told him, returning his hug. another clap of thunder erupted and lightning once again filled the room in a blinding light for a split second. You jumped and landed in your boyfriends lap clinging on like you were about to lose you life.

"It's okay, it's okay." Patrick said soothingly while petting your hair whispering sweet nothing's in your ear to calm you down. Once you recovered, you were removed from his arms and gingerly laid on the bed as Patrick crawled to lay next to you. He pulled the warm blankets over the two of you before wrapping his arms around you once again. You rested your face in the crook of his neck as he laid his head on top of yours. "Cuddling makes everything better." He said before you both drifted off and you totally forgot about the storm.

|-/.:.\-|

May 13 2015

I'm crying over the adorableness of this. Like I just hit myself in the feels.

But 1 MORE TO GO

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties