He's Sick

Andy:
You woke up to hear someone coughing. It was a dry hacking sound, the kind you get when your really sick. You opened your eyes to see Andy sitting in the edge of the bed, hunched over with his hands on his knees coughing like his lungs were going to come flying out of his moth.

"Andy are you alright?" You asked sitting up and wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your chin on his shoulder. His coughing fit droned on for a couple more seconds before dying down as he sat up in a more proper form.

"It's just a cough, babe" He answered before hunching back over and being engulfed in another coughing fit.

"It's obvious your not okay babe." You said worried about him. "I'm going to get you some cough medicine and make you some soup."

You did exactly that and spent the rest of cuddling with Andy and making sure he was alright.

Patrick:
You were jolted awake as Patrick sprung out of bed and into your shared bathroom. You sat up and swung your legs over the side if the bed before walking towards the bathroom to see Patrick hunched over the toilet throwing up last nights dinner of pizza.

"Oh Patrick! I got you sick didn't I!" You exclaimed rushing to his side referring to the other day when you were just like this.

"It's okay (Y/N), I'm f-" He was cut off by another wave of vomit bolting out of his mouth and into the bright white toilet bowl. You rubbed small circles in his back as he continued to throw up in the toilet. As he spit one more time you stood up and helped Patrick up. You guided him back towards the bed where you pulled the garbage can next to his side of the bed and tucked him in bed.

And the rest of the day you spent making sure Patrick was okay.

Pete:
"Pete I told you, you have to cook the chicken until it's no longer pink!" You scolded your boyfriend who was bent over the toilet bowl throwing his guts up.

He noodled as you nagged on about cooking chicken properly, and staggered back to bed.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" You asked your tone now worried than naggily.

"I just want to cuddle with you." Pete said extending his arms for a hug. You giggled before crawling in bed and snuggling with your sick boyfriend.

"I swear to god Pete if you throw up on me your sleeping on the couch for a month, I don't care if you have salmonella or not."

Joe:
You and Joe had been walking around the mall, hold hands and being cutsey and coupley. Key word: had. You and Joe had been walking out of the mall when he suddenly collapsed. You quickly called 9-1-1 and had an ambulance pick him up and bring him to the hospital.

"Are you miss (L/N)?" A doctor came up to you holding an official looking clipboard.

"Yes sir I am, is Joe okay?" You asked frantically worrying about your boyfriend's state.

"Yes he is, he was only dehydrated he can be discharged at anytime, just make sure he gets plenty of water." The doctor informed you as you nodded.

Later you discharged Joe from the hospital and spent all day acting like a nurse to him and making him drink a lot of water.

|-/.:.\-|

May 12 2015

more to go!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties