He Realizes He Likes You

***Finally a continuation of this, I had to go back and rad 'Realise You Like Him' to remember the scenarios***

Andy:
(Y/N) and I have been talk through text for the past few months. Occasionally we would call each other, but me being on tour we didn't have much time to speak. So when I could we would text.

But today she wasn't answering. I had sent her about 30 texts saying her name over and over worrying if she's alright. I couldn't even concentrate at practice. I kept missing a beat, or dropping one of the drum sticks.

"Hey Andy, you seem a little off today. Are you okay?" Patrick walked over to me after announcing to take a break.

"I bet it's that girl he's been texting" Pete said causing Joe to make a 'oohh' sound, sending them in a fit of giggles like a couple of middle schoolers.

A ding went off signalling I had gotten a text. I took my phone out of the back poker of my screen and unlocked it to see a text back from (Y/N). My face instantly lit up as I read it.

Sunshine 🌞:
Sorry Andy, I was asleep because y'know time zones and shit.

I smiled at her text as the boys surrounded me looking over my shoulder to read the text.

"Ohhhhhh looks like Andy has a crush" Joe teased as I turned a shade of red so dark it wasn't even named.

"I guess I kinda do..." I admitted before looking back down and hiding my face behind my phone texting (Y/N) trying to ignore the teasing from the boys.

Patrick:
It's been about 7 months since I met (Y/N) and it's starting to near the end of the year.

I didn't want the year to end. Sure I wasn't a big fan of my classes, but (Y/N) was in all of them, and I actually like music.

Lately I've been noticing that whenever I'm near her the palms of my hands start to sweat, my stomach feels like it has a thousand gymnasts doing synchronised back flips in it. Just the mention of her name sends my heart fluttering and my face turning a crimson red.

I've noticed her acting weird lately as well. She acts shy around me and fumbles over her words. I often catch her looking in my direction, and when I notice and meet her gaze her face turns red and looks away as my heart feels like it's flown to cloud nine.

I often just want to hold her in my arms and just cuddle. I want her to tell me she loves me, and I want to be able to tell her that as well. I want her to kiss me.

I have a crush on (Y/N), and I'm head over heels.

Pete:
Spending time with a fangirl isn't something I'm new to. But with (Y/N) it feels like she's not even a fangirl.

She's quite normal, well as normal as one of (Y/F/N) friends could be. Every time we hung out (Y/F/N) was there. Not that I didn't mind having him/her there, it's just I wanted some alone time with (Y/N). I wanted to get to know her.

I liked being around her. She didn't make big deal of being with celebrity, minus the first day we met, and treated me like a normal person. She was also quite fun. Always coming up with a scheme and getting (Y/F/N) to help her. It was really funny when they failed. But I found it quite cute when (Y/N) pouted over her failed plans.

I think I really like this girl, maybe the next time we hang out I'll lock (Y/F/N) outside.

Joe:
I felt pretty bad about leaving (Y/N) alone tonight. But I had to watch Ruby.

I mean I felt really, really bad. I know how easily she gets bored without someone together. I really can't get her out of my mind can I?

She's really nice, and has a great personality, probably great with kids, she has a great taste in music, and a beautiful smile and an equally beautiful laugh to go with it.

The more I think about her the more I realise I like (Y/N).

|-/.:.\-|

May 12 2015

Joe's sucked
But I'm tired
And I wrote 3 preferences today so stfu

I'm not gonna get 50 imagines/preferences up by tomorrow I know it :/

I'm sorry

But still

16 until 50!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties