Let's Hear It For America's Suitehearts - Pete Imagine #1 (PART DEUX)

***Part 2 of Ice Ice Baby***

"I would like to call (Y/N) out here" Pete said, looking towards you standing at the opening between the stage and backstage. "C'mon (Y/N), don't be afraid."

You sighed and walked out on stage, while holding your swollen stomach. It had been 5 months since you told Pete you were pregnant, and he's spoiled you and the baby ever since.

You made your way over to Pete, where he put his arm around your waist, purposely resting his hand on the front of your baby bump.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend (Y/N)," You blushed as Pete introduced you to the crowd. In return they all cheered. "And if you haven't noticed, she's pregnant." Pete announced using his other hand to point at your stomach. "And I would like our next song to be the one I dedicated to her."

Letting go of you, Pete nodded towards the boys, and they started playing the beginning of Irresistible.

"Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile
I just followed your scent, you can't just follow my smile
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind"
Patrick started to sing.

.: Time Skip brought to you by Patrick's favorite fedora
Me: *holds up the fedora*
Patrick: Hey! Give that back! :.

The song finished and Pete kissed you in front of everyone. Most of the crowd 'oohed' well except the ones that were hardcore shippers of Peterick or wanted Pete to themselves, they booed. But that didn't bother you, you had Pete and a child on the way, nothing could make you happier.

"Let's here it for America's suiteheartsssss" Patrick sang, coming up behind the two of you.

"PATRICK!" Pete yelled, obviously like he had gotten scared. You giggled as Pete dropped the microphone on the ground and chased Patrick around the stage like a bunch of elementary kids. You picked up the microphone and spoke into it,

"And this is what men in their 30's, do you guys"

|-/.:.\-|

April 26 2015

See what I did with "PART DEUX" because America's Suitehearts is from Folie à Deux.
Okay I'll stop

My favorite was the ending 😆

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties