Baking - Patrick Stump Imagine #FUCK IT I CAN'T COUNT THAT HIGH

"No Patrick! Don't eat the cookie dough!" You scolded snatching the piece of uncooked deliciousness away from your adorable, fedora loving boyfriend.

"But (Y/N)! It's the packaged kind! That means i can eat some without getting sick from raw eggs" Patrick whined trying to reach for the minuscule piece of cookie dough you held just out of his reach.

"No were making a shit ton of cookies, you short little bitch" You giggled dropping the piece of cookie dough in your mouth and munching on the unbaked good happily. 

"NOT FAIR! why do you get to eat some? Plus you're wearing heels! I'm not that short! " Patrick defended himself crossing his arms and pouting. You rolled your eyes and kicked your heels off and pushed them away with your foot, leveling your height to an inch under Patrick's. (if you're taller than him (and me) irl just pretend you tall fuck)

"Happy?" You asked crossing your arms mockingly, still munching on the chewy piece of cookie dough. 

"No i still want cookie dough!" he huffed causing your to roll your eyes. grabbing the front of his tee-shirt and you pulled him, down to your height, and into a kiss, spitting the half chewed piece of cookie dough in the process. Breaking away, Patrick had a cheesy grin on his face as he finished chewing and swallowed the treat. "Yummy!" He cheered causing you to laugh and roll your eyes and your stupidly cute boyfriend. 

~mini time skip brought to you buy Patrick's special brand of pre-made cookie dough, safe to eat. now sold out.

Patrick: "But the brand just launched yesterday!"

Me: "Wat" *trying to hide a fucking mountain of cookie dough packages behind me* "I'm only sharing with Julia, because they're vegan... i think" ~

After a while the oven still hadn't made the ding to signal the cookies we're ready so Patrick dashed into the kitchen to take cookies out of the over. 

"HOLY SMOKES" He yelled panicked. Bolting into the kitchen, you saw Patrick was right, the oven was smoking. With and oven mitt, Patrick was clearing smoke away from his face and coughing and departing he cookies with the oven. Grabbing a dish towel, you helped and got the smoke to clear out.

"Damn it 'Trick! You set it for 10 hours not 10 minutes!" You scolded him, pointing to the oven timer. 

"Oops, maybe we can still eat them?" Patrick said while looking down at the pan where charred, shrived "cookies" laid on the baking sheet. "maybe not-" He answered his own question sadly.

"Let's go to the store and buy pre-made cookies" You sighed grabbing your shoes off the tiled floor, and your car keys off the granite counter.

"yay cookies!" You heard Patrick cheer behind you, clapping as you left the house to buy more cookies"

|-/.:.\-|

August 9 2015

HEY LOOK I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE, AKA IT'S 3:50 AM AND THE INTERNET FUCKED UP MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, AND I NEED TO START UPDATING AGAIN. YAY.

lol my tired loopiness though,  btw i can count that high, i'm just really fucking lazy, and don't wanna check the number.

I will being doing requests asap, but i thought of this when my sister brought home pre-made cookie dough, it's for eating not baking though, at least that's what she said

oh well

BTW WE'RE AT 64.2k READS, WHY, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE POPULAR ;-;

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties