Ice Ice Baby - Pete Imagine #1

You were in the kitchen working on dinner tonight. You were going to tell him tonight. You couldn't wait.

Humming along to the music you were playing on your phone, you added the pasta to boiling pot of water.

Just then the song Ice Ice Baby ((Not sure if that's the actual name)) by Vanilla Ice. ((Or if that right either)) came on and you decided to dance while you cook.

"Hey babe, can you get me some water?" Pete walked in holding his empty cup.

"Sure thing, you want some ice ice?" You asked him making a reference to the song currently playing.

"Oh my god, did you just-"

"Yes, yes I did" You cut him off, smiling proudly.

"Just stop" Pete told you laughing.

"But baaaaaaaaabe" you whined filling his cup with water.

"No"

"Ice," You said plonking an ice cube into his glass. "Ice," You added another.

Placing the cup on the counter, you walked up to Pete. You grabbed both his hands and placed them on your stomach.

"Baby" You finished, smiling at him waiting for him to get the hint.

"Oh my god."

|-/.:.\-|

April 24 2015

I thought this was really clever

. Sorry it's really short, I plan on making a part 2 of this so yeah

Sorry for not updating this yesterday, as soon as I finished my homework I passed out so I didn't get to update this.

But it's Friday and I'm still grounded from my laptop so updattttttteeeeeeessssss woo!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties