***REQUESTED*** Moving Day - Patrick Imagine #FuckNumbers

***This is LONG overdue, buy like 5 months, I'm really sorry iknowrockandroll567 please forgive me ;~;. Let's get this imagine started for this American beauty (:D), Adara!***

"Patrick!" I called to my boyfriend of 5 years, multiple boxed piled in front on my face that laid heavily in my arms. It was moving day, we had packed up the boxes and just had to put them in the moving van.

"Yes?" Patrick called, walking to the front of the stairs. As he saw the mass amounts of boxes in my arms and surrounding me, he jogged up the stairs and gently took the boxes from my arms. "Don't worry I got it" He said kissing my cheek. 

"I can carry some, you don't have to take them all" I giggled, reaching forward to grab one of the boxes Patrick had taken from my arms.

"Nah-ah-ah" He said maneuvering out of my reach, "You've got that to carry" he said and motioned to my swollen stomach. "Since's he's on the way to moving in, I'll be doing the heavy lifting." He smiled goofily.

"C'mon there's still a lot left, and we're renting the truck by the hour." I whined and picked up a new box. and proceeded to walk down the stairs of the apartment, that we used to call home.

"C'man Adara! You can't blame me! Plus we have the money to rent it!" He called after me, walking fast enough to try to catch up to me, but not fast enough to drop the boxes he carried.

"'Trick, we just bought a house, we gotta save whatever money we can!" I exclaimed placing my box in the van and grabbing the ones in his arms and putting them in the van as well.

"You know how much money I make! We have the money don't worry!" He told me, taking a hold of my hand as we walked back up the stairs to our old apartment. 

"Plus we have this little bugger on the way" I smiled, and put a hand on my stomach. This would be the start of our new life, the start of our family, I was ecstatic for all the changes in my life, our life.

"I know, but we have the money and you don't have to put any unneeded strain on yourself." Patrick told me, placing his have over mine lovingly, and we shared a sweet kiss. I really love this man, I love this unborn child, I love this life.

|-/.:.\-|

December 29 2015

Sorry it's so short and that it's so short >~<

You were pregnant in this because I'm watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager right now.

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties