You Are Loved - Joe Imagine #4

***Pretty sure I read something similar to this before somewhere.... So I can't take all the credit for it***

You walked into the boys studio with 4 coffees on one of those little tray things, and your coffee in your hand. As you walked in, you placed the tray of coffee on the table and sat next to your boyfriend, Joe, on the couch. For some reason he looked sad.

"He babe, what's the matter?" You asked worryingly placing a hand on his arm.

"I don't feel like I'm loved by any of the fans." He sighed. Titling his head back to rest on the back of the couch.

"Don't say that! Your loved by so many of the fans. You got this fan to love you! and Fall Out Boy wouldn't be the same without you so they have to love you." You protested as Joe just huffed and denied everything you said. "Fine I'll prove it to you." You said dragging Joe outside, grabbing a megaphone and a crate on the way out. Walking out the door of the studio to see an entire mob of fans screaming and waiting for their chance to see a member of the famous pop punk band. Placing the crate on the ground and standing on it, you lifted the megaphone up to your lips and yelled to the fans. "ALRIGHTY EVERYONE!" You yelled grabbing their attention and getting to quite down. "MY BOYFRIEND HERE SAYS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T LOVE HIM. ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?" You yelled.

The crowd screamed and pointed at Joe. Some people yelled no, as in they wouldn't take that.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" You yelled again into the microphone.

Fans screamed until they reached a point where they were all chanting the same message. 'WE LOVE JOE, WE LOVE JOE, WE LOVE JOE' You hopped off the crate and turned to Joe.

"See that, they fucking love you." You smiled causing Joe to laugh at your determination and kissed you causing the crowd to go even more wild.

|-/.:.\-|

Written: May 12 2015
Posted: May 13 2015

13 more to go!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties