𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔

"'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ, ꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ" - ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ; ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

INOSUKE HUFFS.

"grah! damn!"

you sweat-drop, blinking at his frustrated manner.

you slowly raise your hand, patting him awkwardly on the top of his boar mask, being surprised that the texture wasn't as horrible as you had imagined.

"um.. there there" you mumble.

he freezes, imaginary fluff balls coming from his head.

he lets out a breath through the nose of his mouth, gripping your thighs with his hands and running off down the hall.

"damn! he sent me flying again! it's been like this for the last three days, dammit!"

you just smush your cheek against his broad shoulder as he grumbles randomly.

"making my way through a cramped building like this.. it's just not my thing for crying out loud!"

inosuke shouts out, going to turn a corner.

your eyes widen,

oh shit! this is when-

you let out a yelp of shock as a fat hand shoots out from the corner, inosuke recoiling and jumping back to avoid it.

you make a face, holding your heart as it pounded heavily.

you smush your face into inosuke's back, "holy fuck that scared me.."

"hey, you dodged me"

you peel your face from inosuke's back, peering up at the fat ugly demon ahead.

you grimace, blood was dripping from it's ugly face.

"you seem to be a pretty fresh human. that girl on your back especially..." the demon grips the edge of the wall, it breaking under his grip.

"your flesh will be well worth gouging out!" the demon speaks through it's insanely puffed lips.

you scrunch your face up, "fuckin' pufferfish lookin' ass.." you mutter.

inosuke huffs, "hah! i won't let you harm my minion, you ugly bitch!"

he lets out big heavy breaths, "self taught.. beast breathing. it's gonna be so worth it to shred such a huge target"

he lets go of your thighs, making you rely on your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.