𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍

"ꜱᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ" ᴛɪᴍʙᴇʀ ; ᴘɪᴛʙᴜʟʟ, ᴋᴇ$ʜᴀ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"ARE YOU DOING OKAY?"

tanjiro asks zenitsu as the three of you walk down a dirt path.

you glance over at the two of them, humming to yourself slightly,

so their dialogue is starting again..

"yeah. now that i've calmed down, i'm getting hungry" he says with tears still present on his face.

"you don't have any food?" tanjiro questions "nope."

tanjiro reaches inside his haori pocket, taking out a wrapped rice ball "here, take this" he hands it to zenitsu.

you glance over at it, looking away and gnawing at the inside of your lip.

fuck, you were actually hungry-

you hadn't eaten in a while and you could feel your stomach getting a little bit upset.

"would you like to eat it?" he offers "hey, thanks" he says and takes a bit, only to notice tanjiro nor you not eating anything.

"you're not eating, tanjiro, [name]?" he asks. "no, since that's all i've got" tanjiro smiles slightly, "and i don't know about [name]-san.."

zenitsu stared at tanjiro for a moment before back at the food in his hands, he pulled it in three "here, you eat some and [name]-chan some" he says, handing some to tanjiro, before turning to you.

he extends the piece out to you, your eyes widen slightly.

but you wave your hands, shaking your head.

wait why the fuck did i say no?! i am hungry! shit!

zenitsu crosses his arms, shoving it into your hands, "no! eat it! i can hear that you're hungry"

you sweat-drop, "uh.. okay?"

you were definitely grateful he gave it to you.

you smile at him, "uhmm.. thank you" you mumble in broken japanese.

he beams, hugging your arm.

"kyaa! you're so cute, [name]-chan~! hee hee!"