𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹

❝𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴�...

𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢❞

- 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

UNBEKNOWNST TO SANEMI, YOU HAD SMUGGLED YOUR AIRPODS INTO THE FINAL SELECTION, SO AS SOON AS YOU CROSSED THE BORDER OF WISTERIA, YOU HAD POPPED A SINGULAR AIRPOD, IMMEDIATELY JAMMING OUT TO 'BEWARE' BY DEFTONES.

you held your right hand close to your katana as you lurked around, mentally preparing to snatch it up and wave it like a mad lady if you ever saw a demon.

your eyes darted around as you bit the inside of your lip,

fuck, bruvva. i'm scared...

a bush rustled to your left and you jumped, head snapping to it.

you stared, frozen in spot eyes wide, watching the rustling bush when-

you shrieked out in pain, yanking vegemite out of your pocket and glaring furiously at him.

he had blood dribbling down his fur as he had just bitten the fuck out of your thigh, blood now leaking down.

you screamed as a demon suddenly pounced from the nearby bush.

it was drooling like a maniac, staring at you with rabid eyes.

"marechi.."

your jaw dropped, recognising the word.

"are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

THIS IS HOW I GET TO SPECIAL?! I DON'T GET MAGIC POWERS OR AM ABLE TO TALK TO GODS BUT I GET FUCKING MARECHI BLOOD? THE ONE THING THAT'S GONNA GET ME FARKIN' KILLED?! ARE YEW JOKING ME?

the demon stared slightly baffled.

you extended your arms, vegemite sitting in your palms.

"EAT THIS LITTLE WHORE FIRST! HE'S DELICIOUS, PROMISE! MUUUCHH BETTER MARECHI BLOOD THAN MINE! YUP! YUUUUMMMYYYYYY!"

vegemite turned to you, looking morbidly offended.

the demon, however, did not take your words into account and leaped right at you.

you screamed and ran, "HELLPPP! HELP! HE-... wait.."

you paused, the demon not stopping in time and crashing into your back.

you both tumble to the ground and you hurriedly skedaddle back.

"bitch i've got the fuckin' sword! yeah! i'm gonna kill the fuck out of you! right here, right now. let's go!"

you unsheathed your sword.

you swung.

and missed.

really badly.

like embarrassingly badly.

here's a diagram.

demon ------------------ your sword.

you and the demon just stared at each other.

that didn't last long as the demon pounced at you again, getting a small scratch on your lower arm.

you winced and cried out in pain.

"FUCK! ow ow owowowowowowowooowowowowowowowoowow!"

you held your arm and ran away, glancing back and crying out, knowing the demon was not going to let up on eating you.

you grumble, "do i really have no choice but to either kill this bitch or die? siiiiighhhhhhhhhhh"

you grip your sword with a shaky hand and face the demon, quite literally shaking in your boots.

you deadpan as 'holding out for a hero' sung by fairy godmother starts playing.

r u jewkin..

you swing your sword upwards with a shriek as the demon lunges at you, it's hands getting caught in the blade as he growled, leaping backward again.

okay, wind breathing here i come!

"wind breathing, first form ; dust whirlwind cutter!"

you dashed forward at a speed that made the demon gape, slashing in a horizontal cyclone pattern.

you land, eyes shut. it was silent.

you hesitantly peek open your eyes.

you almost cried in joy seeing the demon standing there, decapitated.

you laughed, "i did it! i did it! did you see that, vegemite?! i decapitated my first demon!"

the rabbit stared, unimpressed, still salty about your previous words.

"oh, boo-fuckin'-hoo! you bit me! it's only fair you get bit as well!"

he fucking rolled his eyes.

you gape at the rabbit.

how were you going to survive another 6 and a half days with this shit?

date posted ; 19/12/23