𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

this is part two of the 100k special, not related to the last part but as requested.

now, this is a sanemi one, but unfortunately for you all there shall be no smooching or sinful acts

this is apart of the story and happened during y/n's training.

WHISTLING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE VERANDA AS YOU COULD BE SEEN, SWINGING YOUR LEGS AND DRINKING TEA

"can you shut up?" another voice grumbled.

you look over at sanemi with a glare.

"you shut up, bitch"

"blah blah"

"blah blah" you mock in a whiny voice, he walks passed and smacks you upside your head. you whine.

"seriously, enough relaxing. get back to training"

you whine, "noooo! i don't want to" you fall on your back and flail your limbs.

he stares at you with a deadpan, "stop acting like a child. train"

you groan, "FINEE-UHHHHHH!!!"

you pick up the wooden bokken beside you and stand, swinging, but purposely really bad, just hoping to annoy sanemi.

he deadpans at you.

you continue doing the same thing.

he grumbles.

your eyes widen as you suddenly feel him pressing against your back.

he yanks your arms up, pushing your legs back into the place with his feet and straightening your back against his.

you flush bright red.

"stop acting like a child" he grumbled, though if you would only turn around you would see his equally flushed cheeks.

he stayed pressed against you as he guided your arms through a few swings before finally stepping back.

your eyes widened,

wtaf just happened..

help i'm sorry that was so short i had no ideas

date posted ; 8/01/24