𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋

yarl i gotta sceret....

this book is actually from the mind of two fabulous creators.

me, duh. and monsieur doumamouma

credit for most ideas goes to her ;)
also kinda new theme???
the colour for this book is redddddd

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘩, �...

𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯❞

- 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

ENDING YOUR LIFE ALMOST FELT LIKE A SAFER, LESS LIFE-THREATENING OPTION THEN WHERE YOU WERE HEADED CURRENTLY.

you were being accompanied by sanemi, who had ignored you for several days after the incident a few weeks ago like a pussy.

anyway!

you were on your way to your final selection, and you were quite literally trembling in your boots. or, sandals.

you had been pleading with sanemi the entire time to let you turn back around and that you certainly weren't ready and would die an excruciatingly painful death and never be able to see his old man face again (he punched you after that comment).

but you were genuinely scared. what if you weren't ready?

what if you really did die?

..again..

well, just because you'd already died didn't mean you wanted to again, so you were going to try your hardest, but you'd also prefer to live with sanemi forever like a rat who hides in your walls.

the only reason sanemi didn't let you turn back was because he genuinely believed in you. he knew you would make it back home to him.

after all, he had trained you brutally, and didn't send you off to final selection until you could do this whole ass training module which lasted like 5 hours and then lift some big ass log.

not fun. do not recommend.

you whimper and sniffle as you finally reach your destination.

he rolls his eyes at you, "get your ass up and up those stairs"

you cross your arms and 'hmph' like a child.

he deadpans at you, "don't give me the child treatment. get tf up"