𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️

❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦,...

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰
𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮❞

- 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧 *𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯*

COULD THESE DAYS GO ANY SLOWER?

you had been boredly and fearfully lurking around the forest for around six days now, covered in dirt and some small scratches which were embarrassingly not even from demons and instead the sharp ass bushes that were everywhere.

the other night you accidentally slept in a poison ivy bush and didn't notice until you woke up all red and itchy so then you ran to the ice cold river and jumped in but you almost drowned because the stream was very heavy and you were just laying on your back floating down the big ass river. bitch ass vegemite sat on your stomach as you floated downstream, enjoying the boat ride. you also passed multiple other people on this trip, all of them having looked at you weird.

you also passed a few dead bodies.. yikes.

and then finally once you noticed you were about a million kilometers from where you had jumped in the water, and, coincidentally left your katana you nearly drowned trying to get out of the water cause it kept pulling you back in.  the whole time vegemite sat on the shore staring at you condescendingly as you gargled, trying to get up. and then you also almost fell down a waterfall before you thankfully pulled yourself out, shivering like crazy.

and that was when you encountered a fat ass, hungry ass demon. he chased you for a good while with you hopefully running in the way of your katana, but then as he got close you stopped him and negotiated with him.