𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

the first 100k special! as there were two much requested things (excluding us smashing sanemi), i'll just be doing two.

part one, here, will be y/n and un the uppermoons. this is not technically apart of the story as y/n hasn't met them yet. but once she's close to them this kind of ties in ig but as of now it's not in the actual story.

 but once she's close to them this kind of ties in ig but as of now it's not in the actual story

"YOO-HOO! BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT!"

"girl stfu"

your glare settled on the tall, six-eyed man who deadpanned at you.

"ex-squeeze me?"

"you heard me"

"do your hear this bitch, dickma?"

"i did, [nickname]!"

"mhm" you eye the upper one up and down, arms crossed and knee jutted out.

he rolled his eyes.

"lose the attitude, pal" you yawn, laying on your belly and swinging your legs, pulling your phone out.

douma lays on top of you and you wheeze.

"fuck! get your fat ass off of me"

he pouts, laying his chin in the crevice of your neck, peering at your phone.

you flush slightly, grumbling, he chuckles, his hot breath on your neck.

you scroll through tiktok, douma commenting on some.

after a few minutes, there was a grumble and suddenly a loss of weight on your back.

you rolled on your own back and puffed out air, "jesus. finally"

you glanced over at akaza, who had kicked douma off of you, looking pouty.

you grin, jumping up and cooing.

"aww, is someone jeawous" you speak in a baby voice, latching onto akaza's size.

he rolled his eyes but blushed, "piss off"

you snicker, jumping on his back and resting your cheek on his shoulder.

douma struts back over and pouts, "[naaaameee]-uuuuhhh! you never cling off me like that" he crosses his arms and makes puppy dog eyes.

"that's cause i don't like you"

his jaw drops, "hey!"

"kidding! half" you laugh and then murmur.

douma side-eyes you.

you huff as you're suddenly yanked off.

"get your paws off her, akaza" gyutaro grumbles, you slouched over his shoulder.

akaza glares at him.

"HIII [NAME]-CHANNNN!!" daki squeals, pulling you from her brother and hugging you tight.

"HIII DAKIIII" you give her the same energy, grinning bright.

everyone grimaces, covering their ears.

"what is this racket?"

everyone drops to their knees suddenly, you 'oof' as you stumble to the floor.

"really hoe? anyway. hiii muzannn!" you beam and wave your hand repeatedly at the raven-haired male.

he glared at you, "i told you to call me either kibutsuji or lord muzan"

"you'd like that wouldn't you, ya kinky bitch" you smirk, they all freeze.

muzans glare deepens, your smile sweetens.

he looks to the side with a sigh, "whatever. i'll be in my office"

you give him a mum-wave and blow him a kiss, he grumbles.

you blink as there was a swooping noise and you were suddenly skyrocketed into the air. you shriek, wrapping your arms around the neck of your captor.

"what the fuck, urogi?! i told you not to do that you whore!!" you smack his chest, he laughs and nestles your cheek, you huff.

"put. her. down." sekido growled.

urogi laughed, "oh, lighten up, sekido!"

"yeah, sucky!" you grin, he grumbles.

"[name]-channn!" aizetsu whined.

you smack urogi's chest, "let me down to see my baby!"

"hey! i thought i was your baby!"

"you can all be my babies"

he grins victoriously.

akaza frowns, "what are these guys doing here?"

kokushibo shrugged.

urogi let you down beside aizetsu.

you immediately coddled the demon, his face smushing in your chest. he blushes.

you squeeze him tight, grinning brightly.

you groan as you're pulled away,

can i not stay in one place for longer than a minute?!

"what's with the coddling, [name]-chan? i wanna be squeezed by you" karaku purred, you deadpanned. "creep"

"only for you" he giggled and buried his nose in your neck.

you side-eyed him.

this was doodoo ngl

this was doodoo ngl. didn't know what to do 

date posted ; 8/01/24