𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️

"ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᴵ'ᵈ ʳᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ⁽ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗᵉʳ⁾, 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ" ⁻ ˢⁱˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ; ᴹᵃʳˢʰᵐᵉˡˡᵒ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"HEY..."

"hey... hey..! hey!"

you huff softly, rubbing your eyes and peering up at whoever was bugging you.

your eyes widen again.

sitting above you was tanjiro kamado, a worried expression plastered on his face.

you let out a short scream, jumping back and hiding behind a tree very horribly.

he sweat-drops, scratching his cheek slightly.

eh..? am i that scary..?

you peek out from behind the tree, now noticing vegemite was sat on your head.. somehow.

tanjiro tilts his head to the side, looking worried.

"um.. are you okay? i just found you laying there..."

(okay bitches lets just pretend the snow is all gone now... because i totally didn't forget its not snowing anymore)

you stare blankly at the boy, "what?"

he blinks, "huh?"

you were both now staring awkwardly at each other.

"hey.. are you okay you look a bit pale.." tanjiro comments nervously.

you slump slightly, "what.. what are you saying? i can't understand you.." you murmur.

his eyes widen,

huh..? what language is that? is she a foreigner...?

tanjiro blinks nervously before placing his hand to his chest, "ah.. kamado tanjiro!" he introduces, you tilt your head slightly.

oh.. is she introducing himself? right.. i should do that too

you poke yourself in the chest, "uh.. [last name] [name]"

you nod slightly, thankfully remembering to put your last name first.

he smiles warmly, you flush slightly.

ohmygodit'stheirltanjirosmile.. i think i'm gonna faint

"are you a foreigner? do you need any help? are you okay?" he suddenly asks.

you sweat-drop,

uh.. does he know i can't understand him? but i did here 'daijoubu desuka'.. so he's asking if i'm okay or something like that.. crap! what do i say?! shit!