𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️

(for this chapter 'this' will be english cause i can't be bothered to make it all bold)

❝𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘰𝘩, 𝘰𝘩
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦❞

― 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

YOU ABSENTMINDEDLY HUM SHE WOLF BY SHAKIRA TO YOURSELF AS YOU ROLL ON YOUR HEELS, WAITING FOR THE HASHIRA MEETING TO FINISH SO YOU COULD TALK TO KAGAYA.

you were kind of worried, but tried to push it back.

what was he going to talk to you about?

did he know?

if he knew, would he try and get information out of you?

even if he didn't know, would he question why you were tagging along with a demon slayer and demon despite being neither?

you bite your nails anxiously, pulling your skirt down. you were starting to get rather uncomfortable in your clothes as you had changed out of them once in the past few weeks. while the lady at the wisteria house had washed them, they felt dirty again.

they were slightly tattered and you could see small dirt smudges around them. you were also confined to a pencil skirt, which was far from ideal. while you were wearing biker shorts underneath, you were still self conscious your skirt would ride up.

you whistle a random tune while fiddling with your fingers, sitting on the floor and laying your legs out.

man, how long is this gonna take? i mean i don't remember it being that long in the anime.. but then again we barely saw any of it lol

you frown,

did i just say 'lol'. oh god i'm turning into a millennial

speaking of older generations, the hashira finally strolled out of the estate.