𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺

"𝒪𝒽, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒" - 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝓂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE SUN WAS BRIGHT AS EVER, PEEKING THROUGH THE CRACKS OF THE TOO-SMALL-FOR-THE-WINDOW CURTAINS.

a loud groan is heard from the bed facing the window, a young girl seen rolling around crankily on it.

she had [hair] colour hair and [skin colour] skin, both of which were turning hot under the suns rays.

another muffled groan is heard as the girl flops herself face first onto her pillow, flailing her arms and legs about, throwing a tantrum like a toddler as she quietly complains to herself, questioning why on earth she ever got a job.

well, i mean the reasons were obvious. she needed money so she could afford her own place. anything to get out of there. and it could be fun sometimes.

the unfun bit, was having to wake up at the ass of dawn to drive there.

"[NAME]!! TURN YOUR FUCKING ALARM OFF AND GET READY FOR WORK!!" your nosy, annoying ass roommate screeches.

you groan louder, "FUCKK! ALRIGHT!"

you slam your finger down messily on the 'stop' button of your phone's alarm, sighing in relief as the sound of your favourite song screaming at you to wake up stops.

you groggily sit up, your doona falling off your upper body, revealing how the top of your pyjamas had messily fallen off, leaving you in a tangle.

you flush slightly, covering your breasts before quickly fixing yourself up.

fuck me! what if [roommate's name] walked in and saw that- that'd be embarrassing lol.

you cringe at how you just said 'lol'.

shaking your head at yourself, you melt out of bed, banging your head lightly on your dresser.

you grab out a black long sleeve shirt along with your matching set of a plaid green vest and skirt.