𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️

warning! possibly graphic descriptions of blood, gore and death. descriptions of attempted and successful suicide.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀" - 𝗜'𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗲 (𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀) ; 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU STARE DARKLY AT THE MAN'S DEAD BODY.

now that you were really there, your stomach was giving a mean churn.

you had seen dead bodies before. numerous, actually. back in the orphanage, at least one kid died every month.

and that was either due to starvation, dehydration, falling and being unable to get back up, or, the worst of them all. having killed themselves.

you had seen one too many of those.

those usually consisted of mangled, twisted bodies of children who had done anything imaginable to make themselves die.

some hung themselves with loose wires or twine.

some smashed their fists so hard against the tiled bathroom, cracking a tile and slicing their own neck.

some threw themselves down the basement steps, that usually leading in multiple bones breaking and them bleeding out. or if they were lucky, their neck would snap and it would be a quick death.

some got other kids to beat them bloody, and then some would do it themselves. smashing their faces against the sink or ground until their faces were unrecognizable and they died from blood loss.

you had tried to be one of those children.

it appeared as if it was your only escape.

and at the time, it was.

you had tried to hang yourself and failed. you got punished severely for that.

you had thrown yourself down the stairs, though having only broken an arm and a leg in a painful way. luckily you could blame that on clumsiness and you got punished a bit less severely.

you shake your head, removing your thoughts from that place and back to the current time.

you couldn't think about that stuff now.

you were gone from that awful place.

you are fine.

tanjiro furrows his eyebrows.