𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 ...

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣
𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵? 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣❞

- 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘺

YOU WHISTLE AND SING ALONG TO 'OFTEN' BY THE WEEKND, GROOVING A LITTLE BIT.

stopping for a moment, you glance up at the sky and shudder slightly.

it was getting dark, the sun setting behind the trees.

you frown, crossing your arms and puffing out some air,

that ass crack shinobu really got it out for me.. there's no way there was no beds left! in every otheeerrr wattpad story y/n gets a room! actually, speaking of y/n.. i wonder what my y/n name is! ooh! am i stereotypical blue orbed blonde haired emily? or am i a more goth y/n with some 'unique' name like luna? have i called any of you guys out yet?

ANYWAY!

you whistle, fiddling with the white and blue gem charm connected to your phone, tapping your fingers on the star phone case you used. that you, no lie, bought off shein. (i had something else i want to add here but idk if it's too........ insensitive LOL)

you sigh, having honestly no clue what you should be doing.

well, you knew you certainly shouldn't be doing what you were doing right now, which was strolling through a dark, eerie forest at night.

with big, scary demons lurking.

you frown, realization suddenly dawning upon you about how idiotic you were being right now.

"well, shit" you mutter, frowning

shrugging it off, you pull out your phone and lean against a tree, flicking through some tiktoks and sniggering to yourself.

"mirabel.." you mutter.

"lady boner goooneee. he dry humpin me and huffin like a dog" you groove to yourself before hearing a rustle in the bush.

you perk up,

nuh uh, not this shit again

you shriek as a demon lunges out at you, you rolling the other way.