𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝓁𝓎 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎. 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒶, 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈" - 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝒪𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈 ; 𝒢𝒽𝑜𝓈t

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU COO AT VEGEMITE AS HE SQUEAKS IN YOUR HANDS, HIS LITTLE TEETH TRYING DESPERATELY TRYING TO BITE YOUR FINGER OFF LIKE A CARROT.

despite this, you were cooing at him like he was a baby.

tanjiro sweat-drops slightly, "eh.. [name]-chan.."

you glance at him, hearing your name.

tanjiro turns to zenitsu, "i think that rabbit is trying to bite her finger off.."

zenitsu frowns at the rabbit, as if trying to pierce him with his glare.

you shriek suddenly as vegemite latches onto your finger.

inosuke screams, "YAHHH! THE CREATURE IS TRYING TO DEVOUR MY MINION! KILL IT! KILL IT!"

zenitsu screams, too, "OH NOOO!!! THAT FUCKING RABBIT IS TRYING TO EAT MY GODDESS [NAME]-CHANN!!!!!"

tanjiro just watched in worry.

nezuko growls as she exits her box, glaring at the bunny who dared hurt her [name].

the two shouting males and growling female had suddenly pounced on top of you, all battling to get the rabbit off.

you shriek as they all land on you, "OUCH! FUCK! FUCK OFF VEGEMITE YOU LITTLE SHIT! THAT BLOOD IS RESERVED FOR MY BABY UPPERMOONSS!!"

you flail your finger around, trying to throw the vicious vegemite off.