𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌

❝𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦...

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘬𝘪𝘥
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯❞

― 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘬𝘪𝘥  , 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

"GET UP. GET UP! GET UP... HEY! HEY, YOU BOTH! HEY!"

you grumble, "fuck off [roommate's name] you shitty ass bitch.."

"how long are you gonna sleep?! get up already would ya!"

you grumble louder, cracking your eyes open, you blink.

oh, shit, right, lol

you sit up with a small grunt, your arms were tied behind your back.

kinky

you look around, finding the very familiar surroundings of the ubuyashiki estate. you deflate slightly,

dang.. what's going to happen now? will i even be allowed to stay?

you look down at yourself, eyeing the bruises all over your legs, you huff.

your eyes stray to your wrists where you notice bandages, your eyebrows raise slightly.

they must have assumed your wrists were wounds from a demon that needed to be patched. you purse your lips.

your eyes turn to the right, you see tanjiro also with his arms tied up laying on the ground.

he was being held down by a person in a uniform similar to the demon slayer one, except with a face cover as well, a kakushi.

"you're in the presence of the hashira!"

hearing the word hashira, you stiffen slightly.

right.. they're right behind me, aren't they?!

you turn your head back, there were six people standing there, all with familiar, beautiful looks.

you watch as tanjiro looks around.

"this is the demon slayer corps headquarters. and you tanjiro kamado, and [name] [last name], are about to be put on trial..."

you blink.