𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞

❝𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘩𝘢�...

𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯❞

— 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘪𝘬𝘦

YOU WHISTLE AS YOU STROLL OUT OF THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE, HEADED FOR THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE.

did you know where that was? no.

were you going to ask? no.

so, you would just walk in a random direction in hopes you would find it.

looking around 'sneakily' (you bent your knees, went on your tiptoes and narrowed your eyes, slowly turning in every direction), you make sure nobody's around before popping an airpod in one of your ears.

pulling out your phone, you flick onto your 100+ hour playlist and press 'shuffle', skipping through about 50 songs using your bougee (how tf do you spell that. bougie? boujie) spotify premium before deciding on a song.

'in the night' by the weeknd pops up and you grin, jamming out.

but suddenly, you pause.

your jaw drops in horror and you fall to your knees, letting out a gut-wrenching cry.

"MY WEEKND TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!"

you indeed had tickets for the weeknd's concert in australia. but now that you were stuck here, how would you get there?!

you sniffle, standing up and fake limping along the way.

may-maybe i'm in on of those wattpad books where no time passes in the real world.. yeah.. that sounds good..

but wait..

you pause again.

I'M DEAD IN THE REAL WORLD?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING DEAD IN THE REAL WORD??? ALL MY CONCERT TICKETS!!!!!!!!

that's right. you could care less about your life as a whole, but you had loads of concerts lined up, some bought and some ready to buy.

you sniffle as you waddle in the same direction, back slouched as you finally spot the butterfly estate in the distance.

seemingly forgetting your previous sadness, you beam.

YAY I FOUND IT!!! MY LEGS HURT

you hurry over to the butterfly estate, looking around the front garden only to find nothing.