𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️

"ᴾˢʸᶜʰᵒ ᴷⁱˡˡᵉʳ, Qᵘ'ᵉˢᵗ⁻ᶜᵉ ૧ᵘᵉ ᶜ'ᵉˢᵗ? ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ, ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ⁻ᶠᵃ, ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ" ⁻ ᴾˢʸᶜʰᵒ ᴷⁱˡˡᵉʳ ; ᵀᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᴴᵉᵃᵈ

warning! self harm!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU SIT UP ON YOUR BED, FROWNING SLIGHTLY.

you glance at the others in the room, nezuko still clung to your waist.

you smile softly, gently pulling her off and nudging her into her box so that she wouldn't get burnt when the sun came up.

slowly standing, you step over to the corner where you had stashed your small side bag.

pulling it open, you dig out your phone and airpods, popping a singular airpod in you press play on your playlist.

sighing a small sigh of relief, you dig blindly through your bag, using the dim light of your phone screen to locate the small metallic razor down the bottom.

a gentle smile graces your lips as your fingers skim the sharp edge.

pulling the small blade from your bag you exit to the garden, not quite wanting to risk tanjiro's nose picking up the scent of your blood.

sitting by a small koi pond, you roll down the sleeves of your night gown, tracing your fingers gently over the rigid bumps down your arms.

bringing the razor up to your arm, you dig the sharp end into your skin, hissing at the delightful pain.

dragging the razor across, you bite the inside of your cheek.

only one? is that really it? that's all you can manage?

a second cut.

a third cut.

three? really? of course, you're too weak to do more

you grit your teeth.

four.

five.

six.

is that all? let's do 10

seven.

eight.

nine.

ten.

is that all you can do? fucking pussy

eleven.

twelve.

this is what you deserve, remember?