𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓

"𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 '𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞" - 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 ; 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

this is english

this is japanese

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU GROGGILY ROLL ONTO YOUR SIDE AS THE COLD AIR NIPS AT YOUR SKIN.

"ughhh turn the fuckin' aircon off [roommate's name]!" you whine, hugging your arms.

you could feel the fabric of your black long sleeve shirt, you whimper at the cold.

and whatever you were laying on was a lot colder and less comfortable than your mattress.

and wear was your blanket? had you kicked it off the bed again??

and why on earth had you worn a skirt to bed??

you groan, flopping onto your back and lazily opening your eyes, expecting to see the familiar plain white roof of your room.

but instead, you saw a bright blue sky, adorned with some clouds along with the heads of a few trees.

you just stare for a moment with half-lidded eyes before they suddenly snap open like saucers, all recollection of what had happened what felt like two minutes ago washes over you again.

you sit up in an instant, you head hurting from the movement but you ignored it.

you look around panickedly.

huh?! what?!? where am i?!!??!?! last i remember.. that fucking truck hit my car! and.. i died.. i'm sure i did! so where am i?? this doesn't look like a hospital.. or a grave.. is this like heaven or smthn?

you look around at your surroundings, seeing nothing more than the trees and the snow.

wait what?

snow???????

you look down slowly, gasping loudly.

just where in the hell where you?!

where you were from, which was [state name], australia, never snowed.

you were never lucky enough to get snow in australia, always having wished for a white christmas.

you feel your stomach churn as numerous thoughts run through your head.

where am i?

was i kidnapped?

what happened after the car crash?!