𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫

❝𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭, 𝘢𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰

𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺
𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰

𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴
𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 '𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 '𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘳

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥❞

― 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭, 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF EVERY TIME?

getting attached to people you know you shouldn't.

you knew how painful it was and yet you did it every. single. time.

by the time you had been awoken from your nap with rui, tanjiro was in the midst of his hinokami kagura move, swinging his katana beautifully.

you had been moved away from where you had fallen asleep, instead strung gently up in the trees, unable to move.

struggling against their bounds, you frown.

"rui.." you mutter, the young demon boys eyes flicking to you for a second before back onto his ongoing fight.

you glance to the side, seeing nezuko strung up similarly to you, except in an uncomfrotable position and upside down, those strings sharp and digging into her flesh.

you frown,

god, it looks horrible in real life..

you look down at yourself, you weren't upside down and in a good enough position, but you were still uncomfortable. while not sharp, the strings were tight. you couldn't move, could barely even budge.

you bite the inside of your lip,

fuck me.. why do i do this to myself? how could i let myself fall asleep!? i should have remembered.. why didn't i think?! rui's going to get killed...

you frown, gulping.

it's not like there was a lot you could do about it anyway, but knowing that even though you wanted to, you physically couldn't help in this moment, it sucked. you wanted to help. to tell tanjiro that really he's not that bad.