𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈

❝𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺�...

𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳
𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘪 𝘷𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
and 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE NIGHT HAD TURNED TO DAY AND YOU STILL LAY ASLEEP ON THE PATHWAY, BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF THE PRESENCE APPROACHING YOUR BODY.

however it seemed the figure approaching was also unaware of your body sprawled on the ground.

this was obvious because as it approached, it did not notice your body in the middle of the path, and henceforth tripped over you and face-planted on the ground, emitting a groan.

the figure looks down and deadpans at the sight of your sleeping face, standing up only to reel back in shock as you latch onto their leg, hugging it like a teddy.

it took you a few moments to come to but when you did you were staring up at the absolutely baffled face of giyuu.

you stare blankly, slowly letting go off his leg, filled with shame.

you both stare at each other for a moment before giyuu suddenly starts to walk away.

you lay still for a moment before jumping up, "ahh, wait!"

he did not wait. he kept walking.

"grrr. wait for me!" you grin as you run to keep up with him, making pace and walking beside him.

he glances at you for a moment before looking back ahead.

"sooo.. you're.. giyuu, aren't you?" you grin at him, trying to act non-suspicious.

"tomioka" he muttered.

you blink, "what?"

"call me tomioka"

you roll your eyes,

brother's really not gonna let me call him giyuu? well, i don't care!