𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼" - 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 ; 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓼

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WHIMPER AND WINCE SLIGHTLY AS YOU SLOWLY PULL YOURSELF BACKWARDS AWAY FROM THE ONGOING FIGHT BETWEEN TANJIRO AND INOSUKE.

your muscles and bones were aching terribly and every movement was like you were being stabbed in the chest.

you cough out some blood, wiping your mouth and shakily sitting.

you watch with slightly hazed eyes as tanjiro screams at inosuke.

"aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps!?" tanjiro yells angrily..

"don't you get why zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? it's because the demon slayer corps members can only draw their swords for combat! and why would you beat up [last name] like that?! she's not even a demon slayer!" he rages.

you blink, hearing your last name.

" is that fun for you? you're the lowest of the low!."

you frown as you scoot over slightly to zenitsu.

his face flushes as you lay your head on his shoulder, but he frowns slightly at the state you were in.

your face was bruised and blood was running down your nose and mouth, and he could see the tears in your clothing from inosuke's brutal beatings.

inosuke coughs before laughing manically "oh, so that's why? my bad." he looks up at tanjiro "in that case, let's fight barehanded" he grins, ignoring tanjiro's questions about you.

"no! i don't think you get it at all! first.." tanjiro shouts.

the male ignores him and pounces up, lunging straight at tanjiro.

"we're not supposed to fight each other period!"

zenitsu dead-pans as he watches the battle,

look at him. how can he move like that? i mean, tanjiro just broke his ribs

the boar man dashes at tanjiro again, doing a rollie pollie and kicking tanjiro away.

your lips part slightly,

man, inosuke is cool- WAIT NO! no, he's not cool! he just beat the shit out of me! definitely not cool...

"actually, has tanjiro broken the code, too?" zenitsu asks, "he did break his bones"

"pretty awesome, aren't i?" boar man cackles.

"pretty awesome, aren't i?" he repeats.

"and look what else i can do! " he laughs as he bends backwards, sticking his head through his legs.