𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰❞

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯
𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰❞

— 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘺

"WELCOME... MY DEAR DEMON SLAYERS.."

all attention turns to the kagaya ubuyashiki, the man adorning choppy black hair and bearing a hefty purple scar.

your jaws drops slightly,

holy lord...

"good morning, everyone. it feels like a beautiful day. the sky is a perfect blue, isn't it?"

oh god i would totally smash

"it makes me very happy we can have our twice-yearly hashira meeting without any members having changed."

you blink as your lightly pushed down into the ground, you turn your eyes up, it was kyojuro.

you blink, wide-eyed, cheeks burning heavily.

you swallow your breath and smush your face in the rocks,

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

"master, i sincerely pray for your increased happiness. it is good to see you so healthy" the white haired one with scars says respectfully, you side-eye him, to which he catches you and he bucks his head your way, perfectly mimicking those wannabe cheeto girls that when you look at them for a split second they think you're trying to start something.

"thank you, sanemi" his two daughters whose names you can vaguely remember help him kneel.

"i'm sorry, but.. before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind as to tell us about these corps members who travel with a demon, tanjiro kamado, and [name] [last name]"

"yes. my apologies for surprising you.. i have accepted tanjiro, nezuko and [name]. and i want everyone else to do the same."

you smirk cheekily, uzui scoffing at your face,

cheeky bitch

"ahhh.. even though my master requests it... i cannot consent.." gyomei murmurs.

"i too, must flamboyantly oppose. i can't accept a corps member consorting with a demon. i'd let the girl live, though! she's certainly a flashy one!" tengen grins.

you blink,

huh? that was more dialogue than i remember

"i will do anything you say, master!" mitsuri beams.