Back on track

After some time of coming to terms with my own feelings I finally feel at peace. My life still isn't sorted out but my mind is for now. I don't feel down today. My problem was communication but I spoke to someone about my situation. I was venting, I'm human, everyone does or at least everyone should. You can't just be a robot for the rest of your life, you know? I don't know why when I was younger I thought having emotions or crying made a person weak. It doesn't it's just getting things off your chest so you feel better later on. To keep them all inside just makes it even worse and I would know cause I used to do this and still do from time to time. I can tell you now that yes I do cry but only when I know I'm alone. People take joy in other people's sadness well at least fakes do. And it seems in life even some of our very own friends who we think are friends and family members would just love to see us fail. And it is shown time and time again. But I'm passed that. I still even with everyone who wants to see me fall into an endless pit look at the brighter side and I can tell you that I'll always look at the brighter side even if all my paths are blocked cause even if there is nothing left I will always find something good to look forward to.

So that is how I feel today.

Not really a topic huh? But I'll think of something next time okay?

Post soon...