Dumb humour

So I was in the kitchen today. I always end up being humourous in the kitchen idk why but it happens. My sister was joking about starting her own business and we were talking about being ethical. I joked about stupid people. I said I don't understand why stupid people are unemployed they'd be the perfect target for exploitation but of course this was me joking then she said that's not a bad idea, if we ever do write up a contract the fine print would say... "we only exploit stupid people." Lmao this is all humour please don't hate me. Anyway then I said but we don't want stupid people in jobs of power cause then we'd end up like South Africa. So I suggest before giving anyone a position of power maybe check their IQ first and if they can at least count cause that was a problem for our last president. If you don't know just look up Jacob Zuma and numbers.

Look I'm stupid too... I didn't exactly pass math, that and also the fact that I wasn't at school and sick 24/7 so had no time to figure out just what the hell was on my exam sheet but this corruption that's going on oi oi... if those guys can get jobs then... and not even just jobs, they became the president, Jesus Christ.

Sorry Jesus for saying your name in Vain but oof...

Post soon...