Good Girl

I'm not a good girl I never said I was... am I a bad influence... no... I keep myself from influencing my friends cause I'm not that kind of person... my private life stays private although I am writing on it here but I'm not telling you everything I'm just hinting... of course I'm exploring, learning about different people, learning about myself and what I like relating to a relationship, my state of mind, dating people to experience what relationships are like but more so mentally (expressing my thoughts and desires through words not actions) (I think expressing through words and communication is fun than to be physical only with a person although most of my relationships now and in the past were long distance since they were in other countries and I met them through gaming and I experimented to see what it was like), making mistakes I choose to make, trying to figure out my emotions, my preferences, myself really, taking risks... I'm curious and maybe this gets me into trouble but I want to make my own choices regardless of the risks which I have thought of. I want to learn more about myself and what I find appealing regardless of what society thinks and regardless of how taboo this may sound although I don't mean this that way but I know it sounds strange. The point is I want to express myself with a person I have chosen who I trust and I can tell them everything that is on my mind regardless of how absurd it may sound and they won't shame me for telling them and so this what I want...

The point of this? There is no point... I just don't wanna walk on freaking eggshells my whole life... and I feel like just pouring my soul into a pond of thoughts...

Post soon...