Confinement

Desires? I bury them in the deepest part of my mind

The person I am is good but I know there are demons I bury

Temptation does tempt me but I run from it constantly

I won't show the real me cause the real me scares me

I'm darker than the face I show friends and family

I try my best to not snap or take out revenge on those who wronged me but deep down there is no denying I wouldn't enjoy seeing certain individuals suffer. I tell myself it isn't worth it but at the back of mind I still hold a Grudge that is just impossible to escape and although I run and tell myself it isn't worth it and that it's petty... that the past is the past and that we were just dumb kids I still can't help but want them to get the karma they deserve. I want fairness and justice. I don't know why this desire burns inside me still like a dragon that has been asleep waiting to reawaken and burn everything in its path. I fear I am turning into a villain. And the best part is I'm liking what I'm becoming.

I think in my story I am the hero but maybe in another's I'm just the thing I didn't want to be... the villain. I can't help this though I've been fighting myself for too long... maybe it's time I become what I have been avoiding my whole life.

I think this is the start of something beyond me...

Post soon...