My backstory...

I'm not the hero but I'm not the villain... No protagonist nor antagonist... just me... I am not the main character but I am in my own life however outside of that I'm just an npc... a non-player character if you will... I never in my life said I was a Saint... I know I'm corrupted by someone (mentally speaking)... but that story is my own little secret... make of that what you will... I know it sounds juicy... but there is someone controlling me and can I tell you a secret? I like it... sometimes I like being a puppet but only for this particular person... I find him appealing or maybe it's just his personality but there is just something about him that makes me want to express myself in certain ways that I would not to others... I have desires in life that I hide but he knows me beyond what I hide and I can't say who he is and I can't say who I am truly but we both know our true face that we hide from the world. He knows I'm more than this and in that I will keep it vague...

Post soon... it sounds sus cause it is but this isn't meant to be dirty just sensual... if you got a problem with my expression please feel free to burn your eyes with bleach or holy water idrc...

Post soon...