The guys I didn't end up with...

Sh!t taste and the guys I didn't end up with...

Sometimes I look back and think... mf what was I thinking.

Some people I'm actually glad I didn't end up with. By them leaving they actually did me a favour. I tolerated a lot of
sh!t for guys I liked I will be honest with ya. I'm sorry, but it's time I say what I have always wanted to say to their faces... "My man you have Sh!t taste in music!"

This guy I met we were getting to know each other and he asked what music I liked so I sent him some but then he sent me his and so I listened to it. I didn't wanna tell him I thought it was garbage because I liked him and I was overly polite but it was mostly cause I liked him. I mean, what's a little bad music when you with someone you like? But now that it didn't work out between us I can finally come clean and say that he made my eardrums bleed with the sh!t music he thought was good.

He listened to sh!t I wouldn't expect him to listen to. I don't listen to French rap cause I'm English but look I'm not hating on French people or their music I think they do have some good music it's just his taste in um well... yeah not good I'm sorry. Then he liked rock but like the screaming ones... now I mean, if you are a masochist and like someone screaming in your ears till you are partially deaf?? Um... then good for you but that ain't music for me hun that's torture.

I listen to rock kind of too, like soft rock or pop rock. I don't know how to describe it... light rock? I listen to artists like unlike pluto etc I don't know how to describe his music but it is like rock but this guy I liked his music taste wasn't even close to that it was really just not my cup of tea. So sorry but not sorry serial killer Jason you had a terrible taste in music and I hope whoever walks into your life can cope with your bad taste but it ain't me 🤣🤣🤣

The things I tolerate for people I liked Istg... lmao moving on.

Post soon...