Things my starsign got wrong and right

When you a sentimental piece of sh*t who believes in fate and destiny. The Red string theory kind of makes sense. Is it weird that I'm a person who is intrigued by death and love. I am not afraid of either but rather if I were to die let it happen in my sleep, no pain just dreams and if I were to fall in love let me fall without crashing to the ground and don't let me crumble into pieces of heartbreak. I'm not afraid of love or death but I refuse to sit through pain. So if you were to end me make it quick.

Uh that sounds like pathetic poetry to me. But I bet you wondering why I sh*t on myself so much? (Not literally of course that would be gross) I just beat myself up so I'm ready for the punches but keep in mind that I'm not afraid to bite back. Yes I'm a stubborn piece of polony. Yes I'm irritating, a hot head, irrational and most likely everything about me pisses other people off including my honest opinion. I wouldn't be surprised. I come off as aggressive but when I say stuff I'm honest.

If I say I like something I genuinely like it and you can believe me or not it's up to you. I just find it hilarious that when I'm honest and I tell people what I really think or how I really feel and am so freaking sincere they don't believe me and think I'm being fake when I'm genuinely telling them the truth or saying what I think.

Truly speaking I can't handle complements I don't know what to say to them. When someone genuinely says I'm cute I say they cute back and no I'm not being fake when I say it but I just don't know how to respond I'm sorry so I end up complementing the person back unless it's some guy who I don't like and is trying to flirt with me then I'll probably disappear *Jade has left the chat* Yeah so...

As you know my starsign is Aries... I'm not gonna blame my starsign for how I am and some things about my starsign to do with my personality traits and likes or dislikes are completely wrong, for example... I ain't no fitness freak who likes going to gym or jogging, as if... my starsign got that sheet wrong. Maybe other Aries like that kind of stuff but not me. I resent that cause no, I'm not going to get another injury.

I'm prone to injury so I stay away from anything that would lead to me possibly getting hurt. Jogging is light sure but nah I can't anyway cause with what's happening here I rather not go outside. Dudes are lucky though I mean, not that you don't get kidnapped but like that doesn't happen to guys as much, females are more at risk of being taken so (yeah I'm actually speaking about kidnapping, trafficking whatever) but yeah so that's why I won't jog. I'm safer inside playing a game. I saw people go missing most of which were female, hell no.

No... I am in hiding. (It ain't safe out there) (keep your doors locked, have burglar bars to keep people from getting in ya house through the windows, gates so that they can't break down your door) (no crime ain't that bad here that's just precautions) (also my sister is getting ready for the apocalypse lmao, she wants to learn self defense, how to shoot a gun and how to shoot a bow and arrow so she is ready for anything, that's the youngest) (I think I'll just stick to an aluminium baseball bat) (I just have to swing, right?) Am I joking? Yeah probably but one day it won't be a joke.

Ooh I'm still talking about my sign no worries (sorry I wander off topic cause my mind is everywhere today) so yeah some stuff about my starsign ain't right as I proved there 👆 and another one being that Aries is most likely to cheat? Wrong... I don't know about other Aries? But that right there is a generalisation, I spoke about this before, yada yada also your starsign ain't all that makes your personality and how you are or your morals and ethics but more so how you were raised which I'm not gonna get into cause yeah no I'm avoiding people coming at me by me giving examples and also fyi I don't think I'm high and mighty, I sympathise cause I put myself in people's shoes.

Like you know some people have been through a lot and they are a certain way because of certain events that took place in their life. So I understand. I get why some people are how they are but also just cause they have been through something tragic that made them a certain way that makes me I guess, soft? towards them cause I try to understand where they coming from I will not tolerate being treated like sh*t by them.