My feelings aren't in line

My feelings aren't in line with my actions. I'm pretty much like Katy Perry's song: You're hot when you're cold you're yes when you're no and blah blah blah I'm not gonna continue cause I don't wanna get copyright striked lol bad joke I will prob use whenever I bring up a song but back to the point. My feelings aren't in line with my actions... this has turned me into a contradiction but it's not something I can control. It's also something said people who find me irritating use against me T-T since it isn't something I can control and they don't hate me but find me irritating so yeah. I'm not gonna play the good guy I have done some questionable things, it still hurts though. It's like everytime I try to fix things I can't. I've been feeling sad cause of certain tragic events that happened in my personal life and are still currently happening. I told someone about these issues but they just were just so heartless about everything and why I was like I was but that's fine. The more I'd tell them the more they'd say I'm treating them like a therapist. That I'm assuming or that I'm dreaming. Of course this would drive me to anger and would lead me to say things I don't mean but regardless of everything I feel that's okay. I'm at this stage of confusion where I don't know what I want in life. I call it finding myself and if you don't understand I guess you don't cause you don't see what is going on in a person's mind just like I can't see what's going on in yours.

Post soon...