My interview with Mr Boob Guy

Lmfao, wtf is this title? 🤣🤣🤣

Gawd darn it I crack myself up so much

Istg if I was a chameleon... comedian, -_-ll comedian. What the freak google voice to text. Anyway what I meant to say was Istg if I was a comedian I'd probably be the only one laughing at my own jokes like I'm laughing at this title and everyone else would be there staring at me like... nah I'm lying I'd probably have stage fright the moment I walk on the stage... *whispers* "people scare me." I'm confident but just not with speeches -_-ll or anything that involves me standing with a huge mass of people. >.< this is why I don't go to church... I'm kidding people aren't the reason I don't go to church well actually they are but that's not the point, the point is, well they're partly the reason I don't go but the main reason is because I believe in God "what I don't believe in is a building and people who have no impact on my life whatsoever, telling me how I should live it." But that's a whole other topic and my opinion and I don't feel like getting into that. Anyway so...

My interview with a Boob Guy... (this is unholy)

My thoughts before we get into this...

Me in an anime: *that cute chick that's flat >.<* "So... do you like big boobs or small boobs"

Unsuspecting love interest: "What kind of question is this?!"

My thoughts: '>.< I want to know if I'm his type?'

Me: "Just answer the damn question!" *using anger to hide embarrassment*

Love interest that still doesn't know they are a love interest: "Okay fine, big... but what does it matter?"

Me: "I'm not your type then T-T." *fades into an abyss of nothingness and wobbles away as an unknown life form*

*cringe noises*

Moving on from this scene... that played in my head exactly 4 seconds ago. I spoke to a dude just to speak to a dude and asked him for his opinion on well... yeah. And this is how it went...

Me: "So you say you a boob guy?" *Sweats nervously feeling really weird having this conversation*

Him: "Yeah..."

Me: "So that means you like big melons right?"

Him: "No, all shapes and sizes as long as it belongs to a woman, it doesn't matter."

Me: "Oh okay..."

And that's pretty much all I got out of him before I pretended like the conversation didn't happen.

Moving on...

Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I'm posting this...

Post soon and if you taking this seriously and don't get humor that's on you... see ya...