Primary School lie

Back when I was in Primary School I did lie about having a boyfriend in High School named Dylan or idk how it is spelt but I was in my last year of Primary when I told this lie that technically wasn't a complete lie cause I did know the guy and on 1 occasion he did visit me for the record there are 2 Dylan's or Dillon's (idk how it's spelt give me a break) Dillan? I know and the one was my cousin's cousin and the other one was an old childhood friend. Anyway the Dill... however it is spelt that I said was my boyfriend was my old childhood friend who by the way had no memories of our childhood only I remembered for some reason. Fuuking Elephant brain... I wish I could not remember this far back. But I can... wish I could remember my exams like I do my childhood, and previous traumas. So long story short my childhood friend and I met up when I was older. He is 2 years older than me. He didn't even remember the past at all like I did and yeah I lied about that he was my boyfriend at the end of Primary School. I will say that he looked nice but beyond looks he was probably a mess. Family was messed up and I heard that he got involved in drugs?? Idk hope he is fine though, probably not. And I never heard from the guy again after my first and last time of seeing my old childhood friend.

So yeah... I know I sound like I don't care for the guy but I couldn't help him and you can't really help people like that cause once they... well he just wasn't the same. So it made sense why he probably forgot cause trauma does do that to people I guess but unfortunately it doesn't do that to me and I always remember no matter what I do...

Anyway post soon...