I know...

I know I haven't been funny lately but some people just kill the humour in me. It's like their sour attitude just ruins my mood but no matter. Let me say that this is where I can say what I want to say and regardless of how said people feel, here I can say whatever the hell I want obviously respectfully... and nothing really overly controversial that may cause a stir. Just thoughts and opinions and whatnot... I took the age thing down cause I realise I was wrong. Although as a 1999 baby I may fall under gen Z I realise we can't really associate with them and are better off getting along with people in the same year or above but not below as their outlook on life is different. I'm better off with the people that say fml and joke about how shitty life is or idk maybe I'm just mentally obscure. Lol I have no idea if that is a fraze but it sure sounded interesting so let me say that. People take me seriously when I joke but hey that's not my fault if you believe whatever gibberish you hear then I'm not the problem maybe have a chat with that guy in the mirror and stare into his dead, lifeless, lack of humour eyes and maybe he will get back to you or not... most likely not so don't hold your breath or then you really will be lifeless. This isn't to anyone in particular or perhaps it is sorry if I'm a bit agitated? today... no not agitated that would mean I care I suppose aggressive? but that would also mean I care? Well feelings are feelings so yes perhaps I am a bit angry but you know I'll just water it down with humour unlike some who say that humour doesn't solve the problem. Well perhaps it doesn't but it puts a smile on my face and the idiot I'm arguing with's face. So alls well that ends well.

Have a good day...