Why starsigns are a complete

Why starsigns are a complete mind fuuk...

Mean while, well Aries was thinking Gemini was a soulmate Aries was just lust to Gemini

Mean while, well Aries was thinking Gemini was a soulmate Aries was just lust to Gemini... how fun... what the hell. It is almost like you thinking someone is your best friend but to that person you are just a friend and they don't consider you a best friend when you consider them that. Yeah this kind of relationship is not good and very one sided. Gemini a soulmate? When to them Aries is just lust? How ironic... sorry but Gemini I don't consider anyone under your sign a soulmate. What is really weird though is that I've been running into a lot of Taurus though and what is even more weird is that although my friend from primary school was Taurus and she still is my friend although we might not be as close these Taurus people I have been meeting are guys. So... strangely peculiar huh?

Anyway post soon...

And for the record I am not keen on Gem and Aries pair up cause in my experience Aries is better off alone than in a one sided relationship where they want to pour out their heart to someone who doesn't want to be fully involved with them and only sees them as lust in this case...